YBL Jackson transforms the marketplace by winning men to Christ, building them in their faith and sending them out locally, nationally, and internationally for God’s glory.
YBL Jackson wishes to thank our Elite Sponsors:
First Commercial Bank
McDaniel & Register
Stribling Equipment / Empire Truck Sales
Please feel free to contact our Executive Director, Jay Fletcher, to discuss involvement or to request a meeting at Jay@YBLjackson.org or call 601-957-6860.
YBL Jackson relies entirely on private funding and support to carry on its mission. Monthly giving is a very easy way to spread your support over time while having a significant impact for the organization. Here is a link to the monthly giving ACH form which can be printed and mailed in as indicated: YBL GIVING AUTHORIZATION AGREEMENT
2017 Fall Banquet – Norm Miller, CEO Interstate Batteries – October 18, 2017
It’s time for the 2017 YBL Fall Banquet! Join YBL Jackson to hear Norm Miller, CEO/Chairman of Interstate Batteries. Don’t miss this powerful presentation! Make plans to join us! Sponsorships are available at various levels for this lunchtime banquet at the Country Club of Jackson.
CLICK HERE for more information on sponsorships and participation:
YBL Jackson 2017 Summer Update
- Our YBL office has moved. We are now located in Highland Village in Suite 232. Feel free to come by when you are in the area. Come in by Beagle Bagel and go up the stairs and to the left by the dentist office. We are the next suite on the left. This move places us strategically in the middle of Jackson and helps us best serve all of the groups/people involved in YBL around the metro area.
- The Spring Banquet with Coach Hugh Freeze was a huge success. Coach Freeze challenged our audience and many responded desiring connection to one of our small groups. If you have not heard his talk, you can click on the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIl1ICuEHVI&t=0s One group has already kicked off and 1 to 2 more will kick off in August. We also placed a number of men in some of our existing groups. We currently have 19 groups that are meeting around the metro Jackson area.
- Our Sporting Clays Shoot fundraiser is scheduled for August 11 at the Turcotte Shooting Range. I hope that you will plan to support this event and help us raise money to support the ministry and mission of YBL. There will be more information coming out about this event soon.
- The Fall Banquet is on Wednesday, October 18th from 11:30AM-1:00PM at the Country Club of Jackson. We have a great speaker lined up. We will send more information and a Save the Date email soon announcing who will be in town for the Fall event.
- We have a number of men involved in mentoring and leadership development. If you would like more information on these critical parts of our ministry, give me a call (601-957-6860).
- As you know, we rely on businesses and individuals that believe in the ministry and mission of YBL for financial support. One of the areas where we need to experience growth is in our monthly contributions. Any amount would help us meet our financial goals for the year. Would you consider becoming a monthly contributor to YBL? If you would like to become a monthly donor, let me know and I will help you get the bank draft set up.
YBL Jackson Executive Director
2017 Sporting Clay Shoot – August 11, 2017
This year’s event was a huge success! Special thanks to all those who participated and in particular to our 2017 station sponsors: Total Transportation of MS, C.H. Robinson, Joe McGee Construction, Sidney Allen Jr., and MMC Materials (lunch sponsor) for sponsoring an awesome shoot!
The 2017 YBL Spring Banquet presented by First Commercial Bank was an outstanding event with Mississippi’s own Hugh Freeze, Head Coach, University of Mississippi. Click on the Spring Banquet 2017 image below for the video of the speaker and this event.
The 2016 Fall Banquet was a huge success. Thank you to all those in attendance and our outstanding event sponsors!
YBL Jackson announces new Executive Director!
Update from YBL Jackson:
I am very pleased to announce that YBL-Jackson has a new Executive Director, Jay Fletcher.
Jay is uniquely suited to serve in this role. First, he has a passion for ministering and discipling in small group and one-on-one settings. In his most recent job, Jay served as a chaplain for three local companies. His job was to get to know employees and minister to them. Second, he is an ordained minister and has studied and taught the scriptures throughout his career. His bible knowledge is critical both for leading small groups and teaching our small group leaders. Third, his skill set is a perfect fit. Jay is an excellent teacher, team builder, and a gifted leader and administrator.
YBL is thankful to the Lord for providing guidance during this search process and thankful that He led us to Jay Fletcher. Please join me in welcoming him!
YBL Jackson Board Chairman
A note from Jay:
Since the initial contact and hearing the story of YBL, I felt drawn to what God has been doing through this ministry. I am honored to continue the ministry of connecting men to a relationship with Christ, involving them in discipleship groups and reproducing leaders through development opportunities. I look forward to meeting everyone involved in YBL and partnering with each of you for the advancement of God’s kingdom work in the Jackson metro area.
Feel free to email me Jay@YBLjackson.org or call anytime. Thank you!
YBL Jackson Executive Director
To view Jay’s bio, CLICK HERE
During 2016, YBL Jackson continues to carry out its mission through bible study groups throughout the metro area. Here is a link to the map: 2016 Bible Studies in the Jackson metro area
For more information or to join one of these studies, email us at info@YBLjackson.org